Sunday, January 2, 2011

THE BEGINNING.....

I started this blog to hopefully push me to be more creative in the next year. I have far to many projects that are started, but not finished. I am always buying craft supplies, but I never put them to use. I am going to force myself to make a dent in my current supply. So I decided to start this blog and hopefully it will give me a reason and a swift kick in the butt to spend more time on my many projects. I have many small goals I would like to accomplish, but the one large project in particular. For Christmas I got a sewing machine and for years I have been saying I want to start quilting so my main goal for the year is to actually finish a quilt. I am limiting myself to only one being I have never made one before and have no clue what I am doing. So wish me luck and hopefully I can accomplish something by years end. This year is about I can not I cant no excuses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment